We are excited to bring to you our new Awaken Peptide Eye Gel. A firming, hydrating eye gel with Caffeine, a highly active Peptide blend and soothing Rosemary Leaf Extract that helps minimise the appearance of puffiness and fine lines. Our Education Manager Victoria Evans tells us more.
What causes puffy, swollen and tired eyes and how can peptides help?
Discover the 5 ways Awaken Peptide Eye Gel tackles eye puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles for more energised eyes.
Learn how to apply your eye products to help boost lymphatic drainage for a holistic approach to managing puffy eyes.
Energise Puffy Eyes
As a skin therapist, one of the most common complaints I hear is about the skin around the eyes. “My eyes are really puffy”, “I always look tired”, “what can I do about these eye bags?” Can you relate? Most of us suffer with puffy, tired eyes at some point and for some of us it’s a daily battle. Step forward Awaken Peptide Eye Gel, designed to reduce puffiness and fine lines helping us look more well-rested in just 10 minutes!
What Causes Puffy Eyes?
There are so many contributing factors that lead to puffy eyes.
- Natural ageing process. Did you know the skin and muscle surrounding the eyes weaken with age? Due to this ageing process, the normal amount and placement of fat, that helps support the eye area, begins to move into the lower lid, resulting in visible undereye bags.
- UV exposure. The tissue surrounding our eyes is thin and sensitive and sun damage can cause fine lines often referred to as dehydration lines.
- Lack of sleep. The accumulation of excess fluid in the tissue surrounding our upper eyelids, lower eyelids or both can cause morning puffiness. Since blinking is like exercise for your eyelids, lack of blinking during sleep is another reason we experience puffiness.
- Allergies. Natural eye irritants such as pollen and pet dander can produce itching, swelling, and redness in a matter of minutes, while an increase in histamine triggers fluid retention. Compounds used in home and office interiors may also trigger allergy-like responses.
- Diet. Salty foods that are high in sodium can make your body retain water. This type of excess fluid retention can result in puffiness, specifically in the thin skin around the eye area.
- Lifestyle. Habits like smoking cigarettes and alcohol consumption can cause puffy eyes. The nicotine in tobacco disrupts natural sleep patterns, which can cause fluids to collect beneath the eyes. Alcohol dehydrates the body, which in turn can cause swelling.
- Screen time. Constant eye strain, sometimes referred to as “computer face” is a common cause behind fine lines around the eyes. A long day of staring at the computer or other digital screens for prolonged amounts of time can trigger puffy eyes.
More Than Just A Quick Fix!
5 ways Awaken Peptide Eye Gel improves puffiness and fine lines
Improves lymphatic drainage and under eye fat pad breakdown
Features a highly active peptide blend to firm and smooth skin, reducing puffiness.
Improves skin’s barrier function
Voandzeia Subterranea Seed Extract – derived from Bambara Pea helps skin create new layers resulting in thicker skin with improved barrier.
Boosts energy and radiance
Bioengineered Succinic Acid helps minimise fine lines and wrinkles and includes Caffeine which is known to reduce the appearance of puffiness.
Soothes and calms
Rosemary Leaf Extract soothes skin and minimises swelling.
Increases hydration and skin resilience
Jojoba Ester presents a very similar structure to lipids found in the skin, promoting hydration and overall skin resilience.
Look More Well-Rested in 10 Minutes
In clinical studies Awaken Peptide Eye Gel was proven to quickly reduce the appearance of puffiness and wrinkles, while continuing to diminish their appearance over time.
Before and after 10 minutes
Before and after 4 weeks
How to Use Awaken Peptide Eye Gel
Dispense a small amount, the size of a grain of rice, onto your ring fingers. Then gently tap to apply under the eye and around the orbital bone. Circle your eyes to smooth out the product and let it absorb. *Take caution to keep out of eyes. To enhance the application of Awaken Peptide Eye Gel and its benefits, follow our 3 step Awaken Eye Ritual. Visit www.awakeneye.com to learn this acupressure technique for a holistic approach to managing puffy eyes.
Pro Eye Flash for Next Level Results
In short, our eyes need a boost. Pro Eye Flash skin treatment is a powerful treatment that helps tone, smooth and brighten the eye contour through intense stimulation and an infusion of botanical actives.